For shadowhound

40acre1870

Forum Supporter
When will you be hosting an "Americans come hunt with me in the UK" party?

I would love to visit the UK with my detector, and see if I can find the legendary Excaliber burried in the woods.

Mike

We have a club over here in Germany and have been trying to get people to come over but we havent had much luck...

We have a club over here in Germany and have been trying to get people to come over but we havent had much luck...

I have been to the Ford's Saarlouis Plant in south-west Germany for work and I will be there sometime within the year...how far are you from there.

I would love to meet up with some fellow hobbyists’.

Mike

That's only 1 hour 20 minutes form us, we can def take you out and show you some good places to hunt. There are lots of Roman and WWII items around here.

if this stinking recesion ever ends i would love to give it a go.

I can barely aford to hunt in the us now with the gas.We import only 30 percent from the middle east.But dummy in DC dosnt want us drilling the gulf where most of our oil does come from.On the good side silver should be werth what gold was when he came in at this rate.Keep that up and we may be able to md for a living.

If you find the money you are welcome to come as well, the most expensive thing is the airline tickets. But if you dont mind mulitple stops at odd hours of the night then you can find them cheap. If anyone form the fourm wants to come over and thye pay for their ticket I will be more than willing to have them as my guest. Detecting over here is once in a lifetime!

Back
Top Bottom