Serious question about the forum

602punch

I'm using tapatalk and it's just a nightmare using this forum. Any other suggestions to make this site more friendly on mobile?

Also, why is the search function so horrible? I searched the site several different ways looking for a specific post and couldn't find it. Had to use google site: search to finally find the post.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I'm using tapatalk and it's just a nightmare using this forum. Any other suggestions to make this site more friendly on mobile?

Also, why is the search function so horrible? I searched the site several different ways looking for a specific post and couldn't find it. Had to use google site: search to finally find the post.

Use Opera mini...way better.

But im on an Android, not IOS.

Nice to see you still here digger. I see you got a new Fisher? Im about to sell my F2 because I hate it. But I just got an atpro so back to "beginner" status for me until I can learn this beast. :p

I just run the full site on my droid..

Works the same as my laptop...

<°)))>{

I just run the full site on my droid..

Works the same as my laptop...

<°)))>{
Ok guess I'll just have to figure out tapatalk. Looks like if I search through the sidebar and not the search function on the site I'm able to find posts. The problem is I think the way I'm approaching it. Typing in "at pro" doesn't work but typing in "atpro" does. Hmm.

I'm working on a new style that will work on both desktop or phone browser.
It's a lot of work to tweak the html and css but I think I can manage.

Once I get it halfway done I will make it public and you guys can comment on what needs to be tweaked farther.

When completed we can ditch tapatalk...

Once I get it halfway done I will make it public and you guys can comment on what needs to be tweaked farther.

I have never used Tapatalk but I will say this site works better on my phone than any others, works just like my computer...

<°)))>{

Great to know. And sorry, wasn't trying to knock the site. Just wishing it was a bit better on the tapatalk app. Looking forward to what you come up with!

But im on an Android, not IOS.

Nice to see you still here digger. I see you got a new Fisher? Im about to sell my F2 because I hate it. But I just got an atpro so back to "beginner" status for me until I can learn this beast. :p

I use Opera on my Samsung Android phone...works fine.
I tried Taptalk...hated it.

Got my F70 on Thanksgiving day 2013 so not so new.
Lots to learn, never bored and it is amazing so a great upgrade for me.
Paid for itself in the first 6 months I used it, now I am up to probably 2 or close to 3 times it's cost because it seems to love to find coins and jewelry.

Learn the ATP well and it should find you plenty.

Back
Top Bottom