• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

**NickedOnEdge**-Metal Detecting Finds Video(s)-**NickedOnEdge**

NickedOnEdge

Starting a new youtube and other social media pages. Feedback/Criticism welcome/appreciated!

Ill be posting all my videos in this thread as I create them to reduce multiple thread clutter. I would greatly appreciate any feedback. Please feel free and encouraged to Like, Comment, Share and Subscribe to my Videos/Channel!

YouTube Channel: NickedOnEdge
Video 1: Metal Detecting - 1917 Estate location. Silvers and more! Part 1
Video 2: Metal Detecting - Current Horse Arena - 1800's Home Location
Video 3: 1850 Farm House. Silver Ring and other Silvers!

Facebook: NickedOnEdge
Twitter: @NickedOnEdge

Please Check out my Patreon for a chance to win a new metal detector and MORE!!!!!!
Patreon: NickedOnEdge - Patreon - Giveaways and More!

Last edited:
Love the intro!!!!! I'm your newest subscriber and I'll keep looking out for future videos! I'm in the stages of starting also. Got a channel and just need to get out and get some video lol.

Love the intro!!!!! I'm your newest subscriber and I'll keep looking out for future videos! I'm in the stages of starting also. Got a channel and just need to get out and get some video lol.

Thanks for the SUB and compliments on the intro! Just start recording. I get better with every hunt as far as using the camera goes!

I'd do it but you have all seen pull tabs dug before.

Pull tabs can be interesting! lol. Just have to do some editing.. :yes:

Ill be posting all my videos in this thread as I create them to reduce multiple thread clutter. I would greatly appreciate any feedback. Please feel free and encouraged to Like, Comment, Share and Subscribe to my Videos/Channel!

YouTube Channel: NickedOnEdge
Video 1: Metal Detecting - 1917 Estate location. Silvers and more! Part 1
Video 2: Metal Detecting - Current Horse Arena - 1800's Home Location

Facebook: NickedOnEdge
Twitter: @NickedOnEdge
Patreon: NickedOnEdge - Patreon - Giveaways and More!

Back
Top Bottom