Why????

abbott

why did i loose all my post counts?
and why did i have to register again ?

i know the board got hacked... but i still see people with there old stats????

Hello abbott. The board lost a lot of the info for those that registered after Jan 10th 2008. I lost mine too. I'm just happy we were able to recover the forum from that scum bag, low life hacker. :mad:
welcome back, and good hunting
Ed

Abbott Im the same, but the number of posts arnt the point. Im just glad your here like me and we can all share our knowledge and tresures together. Welcome back.

Lost mine also

Lost my donor thingy also, but vlad and Carol have worked very hard to get this site back up and running. Just glad to be back. Jim

We all lost some posts only had backup from 1-10-08. Vlad and Carol did a great job

why did i loose all my post counts?
and why did i have to register again ?

i know the board got hacked... but i still see people with there old stats????

No, every contribution made after Jan 10 was lost. Look at it this way:
We get to do it again, with the benefit of hindsight. ;)

Reposting, I just finished putting up 110 posts since we came back online. Time for a break (80 treasure stories today). You can re-read them all too! :lol: I should be able to get another 20 out to make an even 100!

I'm sorry everyone lost some of their post counts. We were lucky to have a backup, even if it was a couple months old.

But here we are... back again because of Vlad's persistence and diligence to pursue what was right.

So start hunting and digging, and sharing and posting, keep smiling and have fun! :yes:

I'm sorry everyone lost some of their post counts. We were lucky to have a backup, even if it was a couple months old.

But here we are... back again because of Vlad's persistence and diligence to pursue what was right.

So start hunting and digging, and sharing and posting, keep smiling and have fun! :yes:

Right on, right on, right on!!!!! :yes: :yes: :yes: :D :cool:

never could figure out why how many posts one has means anything. one of the reasons i ended up on this forum rather than TQ was because over here when i asked a question people would answer it. at TQ i'd get a dozen answers like: sorry i don't know. it seemed to me they were just trying to build up their posting count.

I'm so happy the board is back and that i have a place to go for information - i wouldn't care if there wasn't a posting counter.

Back
Top Bottom