• Forum server maintanace tonight.
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Any new pi machines

Steve

Forum Supporter
Anyone heard of a new pi detectors in the works? Besides the Fisher manta that has no time frame (unless there is a date now)

This may be a hot little machine.... but...fisher is pond water slow getting things out.

i wish they could make a waterproof TDI pro that would be sweeeeet:D

Should be fairly easy to do, only problem maybe heat and condensation. If the fisher machine does not happen this year and no news by jan. I'm tracking down a TDI and making her WP..

This may be a hot little machine.... but...fisher is pond water slow getting things out.

With how it can run the pulse delay, is interesting... I think we talked about it a time back. They must be using a "stacked" coil... Would make perfect sense.

For the waterproof TDI Pro, I did it a couple years ago... Without gutting the machine and putting it in a waterproof box. Most don't realize, but what coil will you use other than the 7 or 12, and even those have their limits. Once you are in about chest deep, moving water. Pulse delay comes into play... Almost anyone that has waterproofed it has had more hurdles once its waterproofed... Worth it to me, maybe..

Once you really understand the machine, wide open or forced GB for wet sand... :shock:

Whites does have a patent out for a "dual" machine, but nothing has come of it. All contacts I had there have moved on or passed...

Hope you are well Dew... Will PM you tomorrow and "catch up"...

SSC:p

Should be fairly easy to do, only problem maybe heat and condensation. If the fisher machine does not happen this year and no news by jan. I'm tracking down a TDI and making her WP..

OBN Will PM you tomorrow... Have info for you about it.

~SSC

Back
Top Bottom