New Coil Double 14k

Irons

Forum Supporter
THUNDER!!! :cool:

NEL Thunder that is, paid for it's self today!

First I hurt my elbow repairing my roof Labor day then life got busy for a while!

Got back to the beach today and it was my second time using my new Thunder coil. Took a little getting used to but wow, what a great coil! Light weight, cuts the water well and hits hard and deep. I think it's every bit as deep as the NEL Attack I have been using the past couple years. It is much more precise though, it picks through iron and trash like a small coil. Very cool!

I knew it was going to be a good day when I saw chunks of rock and concrete at the waters edge. It just got better after that. :cool:

Thanks for looking and good hunting out there! :grin:

rs1.jpg

rs2.jpg

rs3.jpg

rs4.jpg

rs5.jpg

Sweet :) Always love the Gold :yes:

As far as "picks through the iron and trash", do you feel like a bigger coil will sometimes null too much if there are multiple iron targets and something good in between? Felt kinda like that at some points with the 10" CZ21 coil but wasn't sure if I was just imagining things.

Sweet :) Always love the Gold :yes:

As far as "picks through the iron and trash", do you feel like a bigger coil will sometimes null too much if there are multiple iron targets and something good in between? Felt kinda like that at some points with the 10" CZ21 coil but wasn't sure if I was just imagining things.

I don't have any experience with any machines besides the AT Pro, I'm in fresh water so it's all I need.

With the AT Pro you hear all the nails and other junk grunting rapid fire low tones as you sweep over them, but a mid tone and a high tone will pop out in between all the low tones once you know how to listen for them. Ice Scratcher is really good at it too.

This Thunder coil seems to have a really narrow detecting strip between the DD's for such a big coil. It was really hitting the good stuff between the nails out there today! :cool:

:dingding: Such a pretty sight to see those yellow circles of happiness in the coil!

Don't know about that but I wouldn't use anything smaller than a 10" out there.

I don't have any experience with any machines besides the AT Pro, I'm in fresh water so it's all I need.

With the AT Pro you hear all the nails and other junk grunting rapid fire low tones as you sweep over them, but a mid tone and a high tone will pop out in between all the low tones once you know how to listen for them. Ice Scratcher is really good at it too.

This Thunder coil seems to have a really narrow detecting strip between the DD's for such a big coil. It was really hitting the good stuff between the nails out there today! :cool:

Both my NEL Thunder and my NEL Hunter are brilliant DD coils. Love them. Congrats on the great finds!

That’s what the crazy mud uses. Great to see u out again [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two nice chunks of 14k sure make for a great day!! And good to see your back in the game!

Cool thanks. CZ will pick out good items in the iron I just wonder when there's 5 or 6 nails and one nickel in between.

:dingding: Such a pretty sight to see those yellow circles of happiness in the coil!

Don't know about that but I wouldn't use anything smaller than a 10" out there.

Thanks Felix. Yea was looking at the 8" CZ but at the same price and a lot of ground to cover, I think I'm better off with the 10"

Think you’re onto a winner with that coil Irons :yes: should liven up a few quiet areas :yes:
Big congrats on the yellows :good:

Man! Not thats the Cure! Nice money rings! What a beautiful day it was too...Glad you are feeling better and getting on the gold! Today should also be a good one, then the bottom is gonna drop out...

That’s what the crazy mud uses. Great to see u out again [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you sir it's good to be out in the water again!
I let that crazy Mud Pup use and report on the coil a few times before I got one. Guinea pig and all............:grin:

Back
Top Bottom