Does that thing find gold?...Here we go again

Is that a CZ-20 or 21 if so how do you set up your ground balance ? Nice find and karma will follow.

CZ 20, no special ground balance setting. We found that both the AT Pro and F75 were too hyper on the wet sand and shallow water. The CZ 20 and our CZ 3D worked great though. I also received some great advice from Phil at Myers Metal Detectors! Very helpful and friendly!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

While on the beach shortly after arrival, we were approached by a nice Canadian couple who asked if our detectors would find gold. I answered that we were really just here for the Felix pennies, but yes it could pick up gold also. It turned out that the man had lost his gold bracelet in the water in front of his rental place on a small island nearby. We visited and found that without Scuba dee to plumb the depths for us we would need to wait for the conjunction of the lowest possible tide and daylight for me to attempt this recovery. That occurred this morning around 7AM. Recovery was Murphy plagued, but ultimately successful. More success this trip with our karma than with wild gold.
cd1d80b87d5e61b1beaf47f4fd4c21a4.jpg
9e8162638aa7a16dfcdc1eeb445fe388.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good for you guys!

Thanks for the info! I have a CZ-20 and sometimes I just wonder if I'm ground balancing properly.

That was an awesome gesture and that chain was worth some $$. I found one very similar to it this morning...

Back
Top Bottom