what is a fare price for a Minelab Explorer 2

kozman4907

Elite Member
It has 8 inch DD coil. no headphones. very clean owner inherited from his father looking to sell it to me. I don't want to rip him off but looking to save some cash.I am looking for a fare price.

Last edited:
I almost bought one for $425.00 local but didn't have the cash.
Glad I didn't cause the Equinox is coming in a few months!!!

It has 8 inch DD coil. no headphones. very clean owner inherited from his father looking to sell it to me. I dont want to rip him off but to save some cash.I am looking for a fair price.

I bought one in pristine condition with both 8" and 10" coils, manual, box, and original sales receipt for $350, I felt it was a deal. I also picked up an XS for $200. But there is definately a difference between the older S and XS vs the II and SE or SEpro. I feel that as long as it is complete, there is a floor to the mimimum price. Last year I sold one with a big coil for $450. I also helped a friend find one, a very impressively good condition model, that he got for $375.

eBay is feast or famine, so I can't justify their prices. Anyhow, its my opinion that the release of the super affordable MF-VLF Equinox is going to bottom out the prices of used MF-VLF detectors. So lots of info to think about there. I think mid-high 3's is probably a fair price.

Back
Top Bottom