Silver dollar finally after 9 years of detecting

Wonder if the grounds at the State capitol would be okay too?
awesome finds ! congratulations ! :cool:

State Capitol is not detectable. I know a couple guys that dressed up in workers cloths when they were doing construction to the grounds years ago and got on there though.

morgan

Hit a courthouse today that 4 other guys had supposedly hit with their etracs. I think they missed a lot. I only searched about 15% of the grounds and found my first silver dollar and man it's a good one. it's an 1891o Morgan. I threw off my headphone and ran around yelling and my buddy couldn't believe I had found something good just like those Diggers guys do on tv. Also found the couple of dimes and 4 wheats. My buddy found two Indians as well. we'll be hitting it again.

Hey how bout throwin in some cleaned up pictures of that baby ??? :yes:

Hey how bout throwin in some cleaned up pictures of that baby ??? :yes:

There is a picture of the coin in the original post. I don't clean them except for washing off the dirt. that hurts any value even though most dealer can identify coins that have been in the elements of the ground. I had a dealer tell me he can always tell when coins come in from a detectorists and won't buy them because to true buyers their value is hurt a lot. if you clean them with silver cleaner the dealers can for sure tell they have been cleaned.

Wow!!!! that must of knocked your ears off. Only $'s I can find are Sac's, and to think it only took you 9 years, must mean I only have about 5 more to go until I get mine. Congrats.

Wow congrats on the Morgan!!!!! Safe to say it wasn’t me or my buddies hunting that site lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom