• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Lots of park silvers from last few hunts!

detectorben

Elite Member
Found my first barber quarter of the year along with some barber dimes and mercs all at pounded city parks! Can't find the pics of mercs right now but they are in the video. Some were really deep. Check out the video for all the live digs! Thanks for looking! Happy hunting!

https://youtu.be/hQc8HjTXKhI

b7f48362c1726b04db52dfe08571621a.jpg
db7958169b51739d183db73dee5fdeae.jpg
a64de53c42259739210ff7c2303c7049.jpg
5df191a8b1b0d05beb2ce2f520d731e3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Wow Ben, you been killin it in those old pounded parks. Congrats on the old silver. You have really connected with the Equinox. Thanks for the videos. Good luck, Mark

Wow...those are the real McCoy's in great finds....congrats!
Thanks!!
Wow, very nice finds! Glad to see you are still pulling out some great finds!
Thanks!! Me too lol
I love the backside of any Barber. Congrats
Thanks! I love barber coins!
Beautiful!
Thanks!
Wow Ben, you been killin it in those old pounded parks. Congrats on the old silver. You have really connected with the Equinox. Thanks for the videos. Good luck, Mark
Thanks Mark. I do feel more comfortable and confident with this machine than any other I have used in the past.

Sweet.

I see you are in P1 with the 11".

Mind sharing your settings?

I've had a good run since last fall with my settings in P1, just curious. All my parks, schools, and churches are pounded well before I got in the game but once in a blue moon I pull a nice one.

Congrats on the 3 Barbers, Ben! The quarter is in really nice shape! :hi5:
Thanks!!
Sweet! Congrats on the Barbers!
Thanks!!
Sweet.

I see you are in P1 with the 11".

Mind sharing your settings?

I've had a good run since last fall with my settings in P1, just curious. All my parks, schools, and churches are pounded well before I got in the game but once in a blue moon I pull a nice one.
Thanks! Yep I pretty much exclusively run P1. From my field tests and coin garden P1 performed best on silver coins. I share settings in most of my videos on YouTube. Check then out and watch the first scene after intro for settings.

As usual a very nice video Ben. Enjoyed this one a lot, specially with the results I have been having of late. Congrats on all the rewards but those Barber's really look special to me these days. Trapper

Great reveals. Great camera angle. The only thing I would fix, is that : At the various times when you're showing the viewer the numbers flickering, and narrating your suspicions/evaluation of the target, it would be nicer if you could momentarily un-plug your headphones so the viewer can hear what you are trying to isolate. And also a few examples of tones you'd elect to pass (eg.: suspected shallow foil or clad, etc.....). So that there's a full tone-lesson mixed in with the great reveals.

Awesome finds Ben!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks!!
As usual a very nice video Ben. Enjoyed this one a lot, specially with the results I have been having of late. Congrats on all the rewards but those Barber's really look special to me these days. Trapper
Thanks Trapper! I hope you have a little more time and luck to find some barbers soon. Although 65 silvers so far is already a great year for most of us so you should be proud of that. HH!
Great reveals. Great camera angle. The only thing I would fix, is that : At the various times when you're showing the viewer the numbers flickering, and narrating your suspicions/evaluation of the target, it would be nicer if you could momentarily un-plug your headphones so the viewer can hear what you are trying to isolate. And also a few examples of tones you'd elect to pass (eg.: suspected shallow foil or clad, etc.....). So that there's a full tone-lesson mixed in with the great reveals.
Thanks Tom! Yes I would like to include some better audio of targets. Often times when I turn off or disconnect wireless phones I have some issues getting them to reconnect. So I don't do it very often. I really appreciate the feedback though. I am always looking for ways to improve my videos and make them more helpful and enjoyable. HH!

Another great video Ben, congrats on the great finds.

You share your settings, however could you share the custom discrimination pattern you use?

Thanks

I like the way you do your video. Short into and straight to detecting. You do not make me have to endure any "face time" with all the unnecessary commentary the "wanna-be celebrities" push in their videos. I don't bother with videos that go that route. You had the vdi visible while checking targets and I could hear some sounds and I liked your settings rundown. Excellent!
Oh and when you find a pre 1900 barber coin you do not freak out and shout and "tremble" or giggle hysterically which is a huge turn off for me. You are just normal matter-of-fact reporting your finds, just the way it should be IMHO. Well done and great hunts thanks for posting. I've yet to find anything pre 1900 or a barber anything either and I have some hope now. :D

Back
Top Bottom