Low tide night😀

metaladdict

Elite Member
Silver coins number 5&6 F.T.Y.
Also one silvah ring that fits!
There were some base clay where the 20 ft waves last big storm moved out the sand and rock.
Amazing power of the sea!
This beach had some bullets as shown.
Big copper staple.:shock:

Attachments

• IMG_20211107_080128331.jpg
    IMG_20211107_080128331.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 763
Good to see some CA beach action. Congratz. The mariner reports weren't enough to entice me to try. A buddy of mine found some scattered stuff, but not enough to write-home about.

But the winter is still young. Maybe some good storm swells to coincide with the right-tides and on-shore winds coming up !

Way to go Metal. Is that a Merc and Rosie? You've done pretty well pulling silvers out of the beaches by you there. That has got to be fun, to know you're hunting a spot that has the potential for the goods like that. Congrats!

Way to go Metal. Is that a Merc and Rosie? You've done pretty well pulling silvers out of the beaches by you there. That has got to be fun, to know you're hunting a spot that has the potential for the goods like that. Congrats!

They are both Rosie's and this beach over the years has only given me a total of 4 silver coins now.
Yeah it's fun but I hope for gold and it's mostly silver there. I am happy with any silver😀

Congrats on the silver ring and the other goodies! For some reason silver rings never fit me. :lol:

Silver came out clean!

Interesting is different parts of the country how different all comes out. I know the lakes in Chicago silver comes out like it was just dropped. Here in the Chesapeake bay very poor condition.

Silver came out clean!

Interesting is different parts of the country how different all comes out. I know the lakes in Chicago silver comes out like it was just dropped. Here in the Chesapeake bay very poor condition.

I had the same thing happen with silvers on one small beach. :?:

Nice work...was up your way hit a couple beaches for some goodies as well...love that area.

strick

Silver came out clean!

Yeah, the dimes came out cleaner because they were high up almost against the hill where fresh water trickles down.

Congrats! I was just going through my recent beach finds and lo and behold a 1964 Rosie. It wasn’t clean so at first I thought it was a clad dime.

Back
Top Bottom