Gray Ghost headphone speaker needed

holelottafun

After testing, I found out I need a new speaker for a set of gray ghost headphones in which one side quit working. Does anyone by chance have one they’ve stripped out of set of headphones they’re willing to part with? I’m trying to fix them for a friend. Thanks

Did you take them apart and make sure that there isn't a wire broke off. You can also take a multimeter and test the continuity from the plug to switches and speakers. I am not saying that the speaker isn't bad but usually it is something else that causes headphone problems. Good luck.

I didn’t see any broken wires anywhere and all the tests for continuity seemed OK so I unsoldered and switched speakers and the one that was good is still good on the side where the other one was bad and vice versa. So it must be a bad speaker.

I didn’t see any broken wires anywhere and all the tests for continuity seemed OK so I unsoldered and switched speakers and the one that was good is still good on the side where the other one was bad and vice versa. So it must be a bad speaker.

I find Detector Pro does cheap quality repairs on their headphones. Did you try to contact them?

No I didn’t try to contact them. It’s a simple fix for me to do if I can just get a speaker. I’m trying to keep it as cheap as possible for my buddy.

Check with Tony Eisenhower and see if he has any Audiosears 2463's. That is the original for the GG HP's.

https://www.audiosears.com/products/data/recs/2463/

A tip, they won't sell just one..... but they will send a sample.

When I did make head phones that is what they did for me.. sent a sample...I liked the 2463 earphone / speaker and order several hundreds over a few year period. Until I totally stopped and became a Hunter only.

Attachments

• OBN0121.jpg
    OBN0121.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 146
Back
Top Bottom