Minelab Pro Swing 45 harness

maxxkatt

Forum Supporter
I had an inexpensive harness that cost about $30. Seemed ok. But bought a CTX3030 and found that harness pulling too much on one shoulder.

So I bought the Minelab Pro Swing 45 for $129.00 When I got the package, I thought my goodness this thing weighs more than the CTX3030. But turns out it was packaged in a very sturdy box.

Here are the pluses for me:

Easy clip the WM10 on the harness near my shoulder which places the speaker near my better ear.

It does transfer the weight to the lower back and not the shoulder.

I really love the bungie cord and clip arrangement. You can adjust your detector height very easily one handed with the way it is designed.

Like the simple hook clip to your detector. So easy to release your detector when you kneel to work your hole.

For me well worth $129.00 since it will make my detecting easier every hour. Went on a 2 hour hunt and no swinging fatique anyhere in my body.

Another nice feature when are walking and not swinging a simple one handed pull on the bungie cord raises the detector a couple of feet off the ground so you won't be bumping your coil into rocks and limbs while walking.

I figured if you are going to spend the kind of money on a new CTX3030, you need a very good harness for a 5.2 lb detector.

It was pretty good for me too. I rigged it up to work with the ATX which weighs more than a desktop computer

:lol::lol::lol: I’ve never held an ATX but have heard they are PIGS! I’ve actually used my ProSwing with a Stihl FS130 trimmer, which is also…a pig.
The thing about the ProSwing is that it takes much of the weight off of your SHOULDERS, and via the prop rod puts some of it on the HIPS. Adjusted correctly, it spreads the weight around to mitigate fatigue in any one specific area of the body. And as Maxx says…the speed of adjustment to swing height is very quick. If one is going to be swinging awhile between targets it’s really REALLY nice to have.

Back
Top Bottom