X5 went silent on me......

RWJR13

Forum Supporter
...was at our club hunt, started pinpointing with it then all of a sudden it went dead....speaker went out...

Attachments

• waaahhhh.GIF
    waaahhhh.GIF
    5.7 KB · Views: 133
.....Thats what I thought.....swapped mine out of my Propointer, even after the tongue test to check the battery, still not working....Got home and plugged in my HP's, got sound so the speaker is dead.....Called Troy, he told me to bring it by, he'll send it to his Engineer to replace and check out the whole unit...:D:D:D:D:D:D.....:excited::excited:

no, you can't have it....:p:p

.....Thats what I thought.....swapped mine out of my Propointer, even after the tongue test, still not working....Got home and plugged in my HP's, got sound so the speaker is dead.....Called Troy, he told me to bring it by, he'll send it to his Engineer to replace and check out the whole unit...:D:D:D:D:D:D.....:excited::excited:

no, you can't have it....:p:p

Da....eh... Good for you. Think after returning it will be as good as brand new. Good service for sure. :cool::thumbsup:

I've been planning to send it in as the season changed as far as temps....Guess it's time now.....I'll just use my X2......

Back
Top Bottom