east coast FL

east coast where? Im on the South East Side.

hey im in jacksonville area well up in fernandina any good spots im new to the hobby

I think me and RobG are trying to meet up SAT morning. Low tide @ 0730 AM:D You are more than welcome to come! I always like to learn and share! 22 years in the Navy helped me learn to play well with others.

I am really new! I had a Whites 20 yrs ago and thanks to kids only used it a couple dozen times....now they are grown so the wife approved!!!:shock:

Morning Guys

Thought about heading out this morning but not sure to go..... Any ideas? Not sure if there was any big gatherings out on the beach for the New Years eve or not. any who, just siting here trying to figure it all out :)

I'm located it the Ponte Vedra Beach .area

Well the weather looks iffy but the swells are up and the tide is right sat morning! I will be going to JAX Beach @ 730ish.

I plan on parking by the pier and walking north!!

If you see a short, guy with a camo hat and a detector well thats probably me!!:shock:

Plans for the beach?

Just wondering if there are any plans for going out any time soon. Just got a new coil for the x-terra 70 and a fresh batt on the Excalibur II. My name ics Chris and my number is 904-465-7611. Shoot me a text or just call.

Back
Top Bottom