Storage wars meets Diggers

Steveouke

I got permission to hunt some storage units that have pea gravel drives. The gravel is only a couple inches deep. Anyone ever hunted something like this before?? I'm thinking deteriorated boxes carrying roundness and juice..... Sorry to the haters in the crowd I had to through some "digger lingo" in there...

That's not digger lingo...thats mainstream, watch one episode of something people have been doing for 50+ years and all the sudden everyone is an expert. I doubt the gravel has much more than a few pull tops and pennies but you never know

I know that digging gravel can be tough, especially if it has been packed down over the years. It can be done relatively easily once you get down the right technique. Not sure what you'll find there. Could be interesting.

All the holes you make will start to grow weeds at the end of the year or next year.In my business its called breaking the weed barrier.I see a lot of it on playgrounds and landscapes.I never cut threw it,because you can get in trouble.Some times you will see fabric or grey/blue dust..

I went over today and hunted for a little while today. Found some clad but nothing interesting. Gues what was under the inch of pea gravel? Chunk rock that is kind of like limestone. Major major pain to dig. If it was a few inches of pea gravel it would be much easier. The original units were built in the 70s so i am fairly certain there have been some good drops by the renters.

Back
Top Bottom