Indiana ghost town! Given permission!!!

I havent hunted all of this town. It is just a field now. Nothing is standing. No sidewalks, no foundations, nothing at all.
I did find several indianheads. 1859,1865,1907. I hit this site several years ago but it was sold. I still have the old school and church to do. The church was said to have close to 150 members in its prime.
The first time i hunted it we found bust half dime, bust dimes. silver 3 cents, 2 cent pieces, indianheads, several wedding bands, tokens and a lot of household stuff. We only did half the town when the farmer sold on both sides of the road. We are going to try the other side we have never hunted this weekend[/QUOTE

Good Luck!!!

I havent hunted all of this town. It is just a field now. Nothing is standing. No sidewalks, no foundations, nothing at all.
I did find several indianheads. 1859,1865,1907. I hit this site several years ago but it was sold. I still have the old school and church to do. The church was said to have close to 150 members in its prime.
The first time i hunted it we found bust half dime, bust dimes. silver 3 cents, 2 cent pieces, indianheads, several wedding bands, tokens and a lot of household stuff. We only did half the town when the farmer sold on both sides of the road. We are going to try the other side we have never hunted this weekend

Excellent! Sounds like a blast.

Sounds like it would be a blast huntin that area. Good luck Tator and please show us the goods......HH :yes:

I realize this is a long shot-

I saw your post from 2012 and was hoping to get in contact with you. In one of your replies you said ya lived about 40min south of Ft Wayne... I'm in Huntington. Was wondering where you were from exactly and if ya wanna get together sometime for a hunt? I've got a few good permissions around here(and getting more) so maybe we can hook up and go. Let me know what ya think-if ya ever even read the post. Thanks and good luck out there!

Back
Top Bottom