A little bit of lead

gtoast99

Forum Supporter
Hey ya'll! Just thought I'd share the results of my last two hunts here in NC. The first hunt was with my buddy Jim on friday. We started out at a camp which is quickly being swallowed up by "progress" (read: strip malls and houses). I pulled two cleaners there. We switched gears to a spot we've been working quite a ways off the beaten path, and I got a pair of three ringers. Then yesterday I went out with Glenn, Doug, and Mike from Woodland detectors to a camp that's been picked nearly clean. It was tough to even find a signal out there anymore, and it's hard to believe how much came from that spot in the past. Two more three ringers from this camp rounded out the weekend.

So overall, it was a great weekend of relic hunting with new and old friends and a few bullets thrown in for good measure. For the rest of the story, you can check out my blog here. Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed the story and pics!

Attachments

• bullets1.JPG
    bullets1.JPG
    150.4 KB · Views: 281
  • bullet from hole.jpg
    bullet from hole.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 278
  • bullets burlap.JPG
    bullets burlap.JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 282
Nice finds Tony, I've got to get back out and see if I can save a few pieces of lead myself....

Back
Top Bottom