Ct / MA- hunter's

Surf Master

Forum Supporter
Another Nor Easter 8-10 inches of snow, 65 mile gust's, MA hunter's 10 to 18 Blizzard condition's, Craig i need some CFM-ct stock howboutit :yes::lol: Plowing side :snowtruck: , not the landscape.

:( not what I was expecting for March...hoping next week melts it all and we will see the ground again... I don't plow so snow only equals a sore back for myself :laughing:

We are going to have a lighter snow which is ok with me... 2 to 6. I was off line for 3 days with no power...

Did

You fire up the Generators , you might want to double check channel 361 direct Tv said it's going to be heavy close to the coastal towns, getting hammered here now with rain , and wind, and it's still down VA :shock: Craig Ya Just looked up your part of town, you missed it only 1 to 3 inches , the wind will still be hammering . North of you look out MA , ya better get to the store, Groceries and Generators , a Generator i need to get, and need to know how to hook it up , everything here is depended on electric . We all missed you Craig :laughing:

On the Cape up to 12 inches of snow, Blizzard conditions from 10am-6pm, winds to 65mph town alert - stay in, expect power outages, some flooding, schools are closed, shelters will open as needed, stay safe.

Maybe the winds will take some of the sand away. PLEASE!

Not in MA, but on the border in Southern NH watching the white stuff fall! 8 to 15 expected. Only hope for me to detect anytime soon is to get to the beach as they have been getting pounded with these storms.

8"-12"+ expected here in eastern CT. All the trees are coated in white snow, looks really neat. But it looked the same with the last storm and we lost power for 3 days. GL

Last two CT beach hunts were not good. Sand was pulled from the beach into the water creating sanded in conditions. The cuts in the beach were not great either. The upper beach was pulled to the lower beach. Every beach is different but this was my experience. I was very disappointed.

Winter here in the U.P is long and miserable as well but it's all forgotten when spring and summer finally gets here. IF and WHEN :grin:

I grew up in NH and remembe my Dad handing me a shovel every snow storm saying things like "you like to eat don't 'cha?" I'm soooooooo glad that I now live and hunt in Hawaii. Stay toasty and safe everyone.

-i just finished plowing all of my driveways here in CT (southwest ct) we got 8-12 inches of wet heavy snow fun fun no break downs thank god :D

Nothing plowable here in the southern most section of SW CT in fact everything that fell today is melted. No money today... but I make more money with way less accounts than Mark does :lol:

Back
Top Bottom