Just Got an Update on my Pre-ordered Toy!

Dang that thing is sweet.

Far cry from the flashers we used to use to bounce signals off the bottom to try to figure out what the heck was down there !

LOL he is in cement at the bottom of the Renaissance building.

I want to find a machine gun, a sidewinder missile and other things that nobody knew were hiding in the lakes.

My dad claimed that when he worked for Detroit fire & ems had arrived on scenes near the Detroit river and watched suspects shoot UZi style automatics at him and LEO until they ran outta ammo. Suspects would then throw the guns in the splash and take off running on foot. There has to be a ton of that stuff down there.

My dad claimed that when he worked for Detroit fire & ems had arrived on scenes near the Detroit river and watched suspects shoot UZi style automatics at him and LEO until they ran outta ammo. Suspects would then throw the guns in the splash and take off running on foot. There has to be a ton of that stuff down there.

There is. That is why it is illegal to dive in the Detroit river for most folks. I don't want an Uzi. I want a Thompson or a Lewis.

Please please please post videos when you get it.... and I thought my Mavic was cool.

Back
Top Bottom