Bullets, Silver and Gold...

Nice old targets. That gold cleaned up nice. What were they shooting at back then? Target practice or each other? :D

Who knows Greg... a lot of these beaches I hunt have bullets.... maybe back in the day they did target practice ;)

Nice hunt like that old Gold ring!

Thanks Charlie..

Bunch of nice finds as usual! Congrats!

Thanks Vermonster :)

I used to live in the New London/Groton area.

Ever try hunting in that area (Bluff Point)? Just curious what you may have found.

No... I live in the SW corner of the state and have plenty of spots I can hunt.. no need to travel up there.

That's an awesome combination of OLD and quality, like water relic hunting, nice spot!

Thanks Zee :)

I used to live in the New London/Groton area.

Ever try hunting in that area (Bluff Point)? Just curious what you may have found.

I've never heard of anyone hunting out that way.

I have

A boot probably like your's its Blue with Velcro straps, yes you ware it at night, i had a problem for a while a couple years ago, now I dont, another thing that will help you Craig are heal inserts, you can purchase them online from https://heelthatpain.com/ They work, Earl PS Get the gel insert's , thank me later :D happy hunting .

A boot probably like your's its Blue with Velcro straps, yes you ware it at night, i had a problem for a while a couple years ago, now I dont, another thing that will help you Craig are heal inserts, you can purchase them online from https://heelthatpain.com/ They work, Earl PS Get the gel insert's , thank me later :D happy hunting .

Earl... I have orthopedic inserts for my shoes and work boots and yes they help.. what doesn't help is being on my feet working... hunting doesn't help either but I deal with the pain..

Wepa!! Another cool hunt! :yes:

Wepa this Joe :lol:

Thats a great haul! I hope that spur gets gone or something...You are gonna need to stay on your feet for a while yet...
Mud..

They really don't bother me at work Mud... its mainly beach hunting and when I get up in the morning I barely walk... my DR calls it old man syndrome :yes: I told him I have to walk on my toes for the first hour..

very nice hunt Craig - interesting finds and of course gold as a kicker

Thanks Joe... in all the years I have hunted this particular beach I can count the gold I have pulled from it on 1 hand but I like hunting it as its very challenging :yes: A friend of mine has pulled old Hessian buttons from there and years ago someone found a bow cannon that was uncovered after a storm there...

Back
Top Bottom