A Brit abroad. Week 2 finds & week 3 finds.

Sorry i didnt get to hunt with you Doug...... always enjoy the good information you share. Honestly you didnt miss much out there. Before at least we could hit a beach with people and hope for the best...... but right now there just isnt many people. Go home knowing...... we aint getting nothing either.:lol: Safe trip to you....

Dew

Sorry i didnt get to hunt with you Doug...... always enjoy the good information you share. Honestly you didnt miss much out there. Before at least we could hit a beach with people and hope for the best...... but right now there just isnt many people. Go home knowing...... we aint getting nothing either.:lol: Safe trip to you....

Dew

Thanks Dew and my fellow forum family, closing down my iPad now so I will catch up with you all from the other side of the big pond.

Doug

Doug, I hope you had a nice time visiting our area giving the conditions,,,,,,I know how it is when it doesn't pan out getting the gold,,,,heck, I spent the money for a full day charter in the keys yesterday with Mary to catch some sailfish and ended up with 6' seas, one kingfish and one houndfish,,,,,that's why its hunting and not finding AND fishing and not catching,,,,,,:laughing:sorry we didn't get to hunt and hope you keep SW Florida in one of your yearly destinations,,,,,,:yes:GL HH

Good afternoon from this side of the pond.

We arrived safe and sound, flight was on time but quite a long drive back home due to the heavy rain and the slow moving traffic going past Stonehenge!

Going through my non coin finds I see one of the rings (Buzz Lightyear) on his arm is inlaid with 14K gold, now that is a surprise.

Lazlo ring.
33esyva.jpg

Back
Top Bottom