Evil Mutant Attack – Squirrel Of Death

Thanks Doug. Guess you like it well enough to bring it out of retirement. :lol:

I doubt this thread will ever be "topped" for me. I thought the newer members deserved the chance to laugh as much as I have over this one.

Doug

This is the first time I read that story and it's lunch time at a food court here in korea and I legitimately laughed out loud reading this. I had to walk outside to finish reading the story due to all the people staring at me. I definitely need a good laugh to brighten the spirits and this story did just that. Thanks for reviving the thread turtlefoot. I owe you one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An annual holiday tradition. Time to bring this out of retirement. I know that there are some who have not read this. Have a good one Rudy and thanks for this post.

Doug

An annual holiday tradition. Time to bring this out of retirement. I know that there are some who have not read this. Have a good one Rudy and thanks for this post.

Doug

:laughing::laughing::laughing: I think you've started an annual tradition here at FMDF Doug.

Merry Christmas!

Great repost! :laughing: Anybody that has lived a little and knows Squirrels, soon realizes they are the true Masters of this Planet! They got us putting out sunflower seeds for them even! :laughing: Bipeds aint got nothing on tree rats...
Mud

Being a rider, I can relate completely to this story (I hope it is only a story and not reality!). But what really scared me was when the mad critter went inside the helmet!

Different holiday, but this still needs to come out of retirement again. This is the top thread ever for me.

Always a good one! Nice to see you posting!! Happy 4th of July!!

Thank you. I have been away for some time, but it feels good to be back. I'm so much stronger physically again and I think I just might start looking at purchasing another detector. I know there has to be more shotshell heads to be found here in the Ozarks.

I laughed quite hard at the story. But in my experience with those attack squirrels that story holds a lot of truth about what they can do to a human. Deer Hunting I had one climb up my pants leg. Meant to just swipe him off. He got his back foot caught in my watch band and stared digging. My arm was a bloody mess by the time I got him untangled and broke my watch band in the process. Those little rascals are dangerous.

Rudy,
That is one GREAT story...
I've had a few tangles with those furry tailed rat, but none as entertaining as that...

Doug,
Glad to see you're back.

With that, maybe this thread will go back to sleep again for the next few years, until somebody wakes it up again. ;)

With that, maybe this thread will go back to sleep again for the next few years, until somebody wakes it up again. ;)

As long as I have access to a computer, and this forum, this thread will show it's head from time to time. It's just too good for people who have not read it, to at least have the opportunity to read it.

Back
Top Bottom