AWESOME SILVER FINDS with MOVIE

Dinger51

Elite Member
So, I am so happy to share that I had an amazing 2 day silver find. My "wish list" coin since I started detecting was the Standing Liberty Quarter. Yesterday I did the happy dance.. They are clearing an area at a local park that was an old sporting field back in day. I spotted it a couple days ago and was eagerly awaiting a chance to detect there. When I pulled up, there was another gentleman detecting. I walked up and talked to him and he told me he found a couple silvers. I decided to detect with the mindset that he probably found the good stuff and didn't shoot video when I found a mini coin spill which included two silver dimes and the SLQ. I combined two hunts in the video. Here is the video and a pic of the silver. HH

Attachments

• IMG_1331.JPG
    IMG_1331.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:
I just talked to a buddy of mine who works for the city and told me they are clearing more area in a month or so... Hope it doesn't get too COLD!:no: :D:D

Well done

So, I am so happy to share that I had an amazing 2 day silver find. My "wish list" coin since I started detecting was the Standing Liberty Quarter. Yesterday I did the happy dance.. They are clearing an area at a local park that was an old sporting field back in day. I spotted it a couple days ago and was eagerly awaiting a chance to detect there. When I pulled up, there was another gentleman detecting. I walked up and talked to him and he told me he found a couple silvers. I decided to detect with the mindset that he probably found the good stuff and didn't shoot video when I found a mini coin spill which included two silver dimes and the SLQ. I combined two hunts in the video. Here is the video and a pic of the silver. HH

It's great to have a nice silver day

Nice work! I love multiple silver days. They don't happen enough. Like finding gold. Wouldn't know it if it bit me in the nose.

Back
Top Bottom