Bean Field Silvers and Relics

Azmodeus

Diggin In Illinois
Forum Supporter
Got a new video up of Team Dirty30 and some of the other guys killin the bean fields the past few weeks.
My favorite time of year to detect,we got a few goodies!
Now available in 1080 and even 1440p high def if you're connection can play it.
I'll leave a few pics of the highlights below for those that don't like videos.

Attachments

• Seated1876.jpg
    Seated1876.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 545
  • Standing1923.jpg
    Standing1923.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 546
  • Shield1874.jpg
    Shield1874.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 542
  • BarberQ1900.jpg
    BarberQ1900.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 539
  • IndianAxe.jpg
    IndianAxe.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 526
  • Ceylon1897.jpg
    Ceylon1897.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 532
Is this a round ball as used in the Civil War or ?

Finally found something worth talking about

Attachments

• 100_9902.jpg
    100_9902.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 548
  • 100_9903.jpg
    100_9903.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 546
Beautiful finds man!!!! Any single one of those coins would've made me smile ear to ear for months!!!!!!

But whats Azmo deus talking about dirty thirty for !!!! :laughing:

Great finds.........the stander looks to have some nice detail....you gonna clean her up a bit and put up a few more pix?

Man I gotta start plantin a bean field in my back yard............

I'm surrounded by 10s of thousands of acres of bean fields and not one of them produces the kinds of beans these guys are finding!!!!!!! Amazing finds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beautiful finds man!!!! Any single one of those coins would've made me smile ear to ear for months!!!!!!

But whats Azmo deus talking about dirty thirty for !!!! :laughing:

Great finds.........the stander looks to have some nice detail....you gonna clean her up a bit and put up a few more pix?

:laughing: I actually pronounce it Az moe dee us. It's really spelled Asmodeus and probably pronounced how you said though. In some lore he was the demon of riches and lust. I've had the screen name for some 20+ years since I was a teenager so it's kinda permanent now although I thought about changing it a few times 5 years ago after someone said what are you a devil worshipper or something. But the name's on all my emails, accounts, videos, etc so it's permanent. :lol: I just say now that's it's not really related since I spell my name a little differently and pronounce it a different way.

I'm surrounded by 10s of thousands of acres of bean fields and not one of them produces the kinds of beans these guys are finding!!!!!!! Amazing finds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For every few hours of bean field hunting, I probably do 5x more hours in research first. Most of those fields are all 1870's and 1890's ghost town spots where everything is gone but field now.

Back
Top Bottom