New to metal detecting

fmdfwelcome.gif
... from the cold and snowy state of Minnesota!
lotsasnow.gif
trucksnow.gif
We're glad that you have joined us.
yes.gif
Happy hunting!
mds.gif

Welcome from Boston... 41 degrees (5 Celsius) and sunny here right now at 11:45 AM. Wind is roaring though. Ground is still pretty frozen in most places that I've tried a test stab with a probe :(

Jim

Alaska and gold, maybe sell 600 and get 800?

Welcome from Atlanta.
Thanks,
Probably should've got the 800 , but i got the new 600 for only $500 . There is not a very high chance of gold nuggets here where i live , i would need to drive several hundred miles north to have a better chance at nuggets . Just getting started and i may pass this 600 on to my wife and get a 800 when money allows for it .

Welcome. My wife, whos name is P Smith, watch a bunch of tv shows about Alaska . This forum is about the best place to get detecting advice. But... We can't help you with those scary looking huge brown bears!!!

Welcome. My wife, whos name is P Smith, watch a bunch of tv shows about Alaska . This forum is about the best place to get detecting advice. But... We can't help you with those scary looking huge brown bears!!!

Thanks ,
I always have medicine with me for them Brownies lol ........ Shows about Alaska are great shows for familys without all the stuff that goes with shows now days ......... But most everything you see on them shows are made up , except the scenery 😉

Back
Top Bottom