New member from mid-west Ohio

Hey Ritchie! Welcome to Friendly! ...Out of all the Metal Detecting sites, this one is the very best! We have a group here that enjoys encouraging and sharing knowledge to make us all better than we would ever have become on our own...! We love to see posts and celebrate in the excitement of any and all finds!

Not only in the Sport of Metal Detecting either...the inhabitants here have vast experience and freely share insights about becoming an overall Good Human...Enjoying a Life out of doors..maximizing our Time here, helping each other...

This is an unique group of folks here..Probably a lot like your Grandpa...We like being outdoors and paying attention with a purpose...

Thank you for the kind words. I have yet to hit silver, but i love the tips and advice i get from this forum. I have gotten a few very cool permissions on old farms and old homesteads. I have found a few cool things, but so far i have found that just being outside enjoying nature and the peace it brings detecting is the true prize. But i still wanna find old silver! :laughing: Hopefully i get the chance to hunt with a few of the members on here and make some new friends! HH and good luck!

Welcome from Northern Kentucky right by Cincinnati! You've found a great hobbie, and who knows maybe your grandchild will be out detecting one day because of the memories they build with you too! Happy Hunting!

Back
Top Bottom