Body by Fisher Tag

Diabolik

Elite Member
I took the Simplex over to my parent’s place today to see if I could find anything cool. This is the same yard I found my first silver coin in. I managed to find a couple of wheats and a couple of dimes (66 & 67) nothing terribly exciting. Before I left I found this by the road in the front yard. From what I have been able to find it looks like it is from some sort of late 20’s vehicle. It rang a solid 30 so I decided to dig. Pretty cool little tag. The link shows one in much better condition.

http://www.vintagev8.com/item/rat-rod-parts/1927-1928-1929-1930-fisher-bod/lid=5444218

Attachments

• 3AEFD73F-11F4-4E6A-B358-24BB24411880.jpg
    3AEFD73F-11F4-4E6A-B358-24BB24411880.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 185
D very cool find. Those you would see on the rockers when you opened the door. Fisher body was right here in West Mifflin next to U.S. Steel Irvin Works. However they shut down a few years back. Again nice save, good luck, Mark

D very cool find. Those you would see on the rockers when you opened the door. Fisher body was right here in West Mifflin next to U.S. Steel Irvin Works. However they shut down a few years back. Again nice save, good luck, Mark

Thanks, yeah, it is a very cool little tag, certainly one I'll keep. I didn't realize they were so close to us. I knew what Fisher was as soon as I saw it. I remember seeing their name many times on older vehicles, I had just never seen one this old before. ;)

Back
Top Bottom