• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Sonoma county beaches opening this Saturday June 6

Awesome! My good friend (he owns a Garret AT 300) lives in Glen Ellen. Maybe its time I gave him a call?

We were supposed to be opening Monday but due to the protests the mayor kept the beaches closed. Until the protests die down and the curfew is lifted we will still be closed.

I don't know about other areas, but in my area the term "closed " was a joke. Maybe the parking lots were closed, but you could simply walk in from elsewhere. And there's been no shortage of people on our beaches this whole time.

I don't know about other areas, but in my area the term "closed " was a joke. Maybe the parking lots were closed, but you could simply walk in from elsewhere. And there's been no shortage of people on our beaches this whole time.
Did you hunt it ?

Did you hunt it ?

I am strictly a wet sand erosion Hunter. I detest dry sand hunting. And we haven't had any erosion for a long long time. But looking at all the live beach cams, tells me that the beaches were still getting people the last several months. And if they couldn't get the clothes by Beach parking lots, they just walked in from surrounding neighborhood surface streets.

Last edited:
I am strictly a wet sand erosion Hunter. I detest Trice and hunting. And we haven't had any erosion for a long long time. But looking at all the live beach cams, tells me that the beaches were still getting people the last several months. And if they couldn't get the clothes by Beach parking lots, they just walked in from surrounding neighborhood surface streets.

That's how it's been down here. Most lots are open now. Some erosion due to the tides but minimal. What's weird is overall , the tides and bigger surf haven't happened at the same time. It always seems like it is a week off. But finds are being made , just in very small pockets that takes time to search out.

Back
Top Bottom