Just a few things I'd love an ID or date for, cheers

Sand87

Hi there, just looking for some dates and ID's. Some of them have already been guessed at on youtube but others haven't and it can't hurt to get multiple guesses! Cheers

(and before everyone screams cannonball - it may be - I have a women who knows her stuff checking it for me. But until then, screw it, it's a cannonball :laughing:

P.S for some reason I couldn't attach these through this sites attachment process. Please please take two secs to look at them on imgur:

http://imgur.com/a/yfm7O

Here are your pictures..

Attachments

• sVj5ivg.jpg
    sVj5ivg.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 319
  • PPdmkQn.jpg
    PPdmkQn.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 310
  • sWK5C6U.jpg
    sWK5C6U.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 344
  • COtE9HC.jpg
    COtE9HC.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 306
Brilliant thanks, what's that badge with the eagle type thing on it? Anyone know?

Top pic left item looks like half of a pocket watch winding key and second pic looks like a wall mount hanger of some sort, maybe for a sword or pole etc. Is there a second opening for a screw or nail on the flat part? If not, the more I look at it, the more it looks like a nail prying removal tool, as there appears to be a half circle opening at two ends and each end can act as a fulcrum to apply upwards force to remove the head of a nail.

Cheers iron man...would you check my newest post to have a better look at that strange this? As always, appreciate the knowledge you share.

Back
Top Bottom