On the Board! Yeah right...

Mud-puppy

Forum Supporter
Big Lake Brutal NNW wind, all a guy could hear with the phones on was a constant roar...Dry sand was blowing sideways like a Sahara Desert Haboob! But, Since I was here with my gear, whats a guy to do?

I found a little cut and went in to pick some coins washed up on the black sand...Surf and rip current was just too rough to even try a wade...While scooping for one target, up came this little sand dollar along with a penny! Point 7gr of either 10 or 14k..so its worth either $12 or $17...I didnt dare put it in my pouch on account of the holes in the bottom, or try to take a picture of it in field for fear of it being blown away, so I stuffed in in my mouth drawer...:laughing:

Attachments

• apr 27-18.jpg
    apr 27-18.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 394
  • apr 27-18-1.jpg
    apr 27-18-1.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 381
  • apr 27-18-2.jpg
    apr 27-18-2.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 361
Last edited:
Nice !!

you should hang it from Rosie's Rear View..

Right! Or maybe even just put it in the gas tank for giggles? She deserves a little gold! I love my Lil' Rosie!

"She's My little Dunce Coupe! You dont know what I got! Just a little four banger with a plastic grill, but She'll walk a Schwinn Stingray like its standing still!

She drinks a quart of oil per week from the Dollar Store, Her street value is equal to my credit score, She plows through the snow like a 4wheel Ford, She'll do 80mph in the top end floored!":laughing: She's my Lil' Dunce Coupe! You dont know what I got!

"And if that aint enough to make you flip your lid, theres one more thing She's got a big trunk baby!"

"We roll out the drive when the Sun Comes up, a half pack of Luckys and a coffee cup, My F70 and my AtPro, Off to hunt some metal in a cloud of smoke!" "She's my Little Dunce Coupe! You dont know what I got!"

(apologies to the Beach Boyz):laughing:

Attachments

• rosie-1.jpg
    rosie-1.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 332
  • spring cleaning.jpg
    spring cleaning.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 292
  • sept 2914.jpg
    sept 2914.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 308
  • spring cleaning3.jpg
    spring cleaning3.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 306
Last edited:
Nice find

Big Lake Brutal NNW wind, all a guy could hear with the phones on was a constant roar...Dry sand was blowing sideways like a Sahara Desert Haboob! But, Since I was here with my gear, whats a guy to do?

I found a little cut and went in to pick some coins washed up on the black sand...Surf and rip current was just too rough to even try a wade...While scooping for one target, up came this little sand dollar along with a penny! Point 7gr of either 10 or 14k..so its worth either $12 or $17...I didnt dare put it in my pouch on account of the holes in the bottom, or try to take a picture of it in field for fear of it being blown away, so I stuffed in in my mouth drawer...:laughing:

Like the sand dollar would for sure hang that from the rear view mirror.

Nice finds Mud! I dare say your persistence is pretty clear by the sounds of the conditions. I'd have missed the sand dollar most likely!

She's gold, add her to the pile! I doubt if are wind is as bad as yours but I'll take a heavy shirt and cover my head with it and just look out of the neck hole to see out of...I think the last time the winds were in the 20mph range and it did help. And glad to see I'm not the only one who has a car that looks like a pirate ship!

It’s a monster compared to my .42 gram sand dollar I found this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom