Equinox Headphones And 6" Coil

Probably

A good detector for a OLD SCHOOL guy, ill stick with the DF , can't see it doing any better, unless it's a stink mud thangggggggg :laughing: I here that old gold is very deep up their now , soon dozar time bro.

Yes

Post some picks of my future skullies howboutit :lol::lol::lol: Ya see Craig has a new secret weapon, he's in the James Bond, category now OBN what's your new weapon plan :?:

I hunt all the time with 15" coils and have no problem hitting small gold. I found a .04 of a gram baby's gold ring 10 inches down at a salt beach with 15 inch coil and it hit it hard.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

A wet sand beach hunter friend near me sometimes uses a Sovereign /Wot combo. And , like you say, he can still find some dainty small fine things. And at the same time effortlessly pull coins from 14 to 15" deep ! However, he will admittedly not get grain-of-rice sized stuff.

Tom

Pristine GT here collecting dust , i do know it hit's deep with the SEF 10x12 , Craig i never see you posting anything on the GT any longer, whats up ? , Along with the Equinox , i might try the XP Deus with the HF coil in 28 hkzs at the beach in the dry, another light machine . Good on gold, and good on farms for relic.

Back
Top Bottom