underwater whites V3i

farhet2

Hello!
I live in Ukraine. Last year, he remade into an underwater metal detector. The electronic board of the device before sealing were stitched version 2.02, eeprom chip made removable.
Detector immersed under water up to 6 meters. that would make the same - download ready project file for CNC machine in the description below the video
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maKswOJK0mE&t=25s

Wow that's awesome. I am actually in the process of waterproofing a whites silver eagle as a test because it didnt cost very much. This gives me hope though for when I do ultimately get a V3i.

Oldest find- 1978 clad quarter in my backyard.

Hello!
I live in Ukraine. Last year, he remade into an underwater metal detector. The electronic board of the device before sealing were stitched version 2.02, eeprom chip made removable.
Detector immersed under water up to 6 meters. that would make the same - download ready project file for CNC machine in the description below the video

Fantastic CAD and CNC work! I am very impressed. I think you should make a kit and sell the kit for others to waterproof their machines!

Fantastic CAD and CNC work! I am very impressed. I think you should make a kit and sell the kit for others to waterproof their machines!
+1 Seriously!

Hello!
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maKswOJK0mE&t=25s
Can you write a summarized transcript in English of what was said in the video?

That is great work. I would love to have something like that - not that I would take it under water. I would just like to have something I don't have to worry about if it started pouring rain when I am out in the middle of the wood/field.

Back
Top Bottom