The Silver Bandit is back! Been a while... Career silver #150 hit tonight!

Silver Bandit

Forum Supporter
Well after 20 silvers on my summer CT trip, I came home to hot, humid, and dry ground conditions... Took the show to the lakes with zero luck... Couldnt believe it. Did have some nice old nickel finds and buttons back in August but no silver since like July 13th when I last hunted with Captain Silver... School has since kicked into full gear and the temps are finally starting to hit the 70s here... Back to old house hunting... Got out with my brother tonight on a last second house find... A local church bought some old property with a WWII era house on it... Got permission... Got out for an hour and a half tonight... First good hit was a buffalo with a nice reverse... Next hit was the one... #150 for the career... A silver rosie! 1963 I think! Also hit two wheats and a whole bunch of mosquitos! On to the next!:lol:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 240
Congrats on the Buffalo and career silver #150 Jason! I did another half dozen dirt digs after you left...then I took up water hunting and haven't looked back:lol: I don't know what we're going to do for detecting when you come north this winter:laughing:

Congrats on the Buffalo and career silver #150 Jason! I did another half dozen dirt digs after you left...then I took up water hunting and haven't looked back:lol: I don't know what we're going to do for detecting when you come north this winter:laughing:

Lol ive been keeping track of your hunts! You are doing well! Gotta get ya some more gold! Maybe we can do some woods hunts and beach runs this winter!

Back
Top Bottom