knoxville tennessee??

Fast & Super Nice!

I ordered a used X-Terra 705 a Sampson shovel and a cover from Fort Bedford Metal Detectors on 5/6/16 Received them on 5/9/16. Super quick service and the price was unbeatable. The detector was like new and after using the Sampson i think everybody needs one. Thank's Keith!::clapping:

If anyone wants to run around this weekend in E TN, run me down. I have no plans and up for anything from driving around to tot lots. Happy to travel in to Knoxville. Just looking for other detectorists to connect with.

Well I'm sorta in the middle of you folks,,,ashamed I didn't love closer-- would be a blast to hunt with you folks.

Who knows,,I may take a drive and meet and hunt with some of you.

Well I'm sorta in the middle of you folks,,,ashamed I didn't love closer-- would be a blast to hunt with you folks.

Who knows,,I may take a drive and meet and hunt with some of you.

TN, as soon as I get the basics down on my Deus, I'm coming down to see you, wether you like it or not! Not trying to steal your spots. Need to pick that big XP Deus brain of yours!

I'm in Kingsport. Not exactly close enough to throw rocks, but much closer than Nashboro ! lol TnHunter is also here.

Easten TN is tough. Everyone keeps telling me there are a ton of hard core relic hunters here, and I have only met one who is semi-retired from swinging due to his wife requiring serious care. Havent found the club here either.

They must be hiding in the woods or refuse to introduce themselves unless you know the secret handshake ! :D

I pine for someone to share research. I'm too new in the area to know what's been found and what hasn't. Grinding through lots of material though.

If you ever head this way, let me know.

http://detecting365.com/detecting365-proudly-sponsors-middle-tennessee-metal-detecting-club/

My partner at detecting 365 metal detecting magazine is a member of the Middle Tennessee metal detecting club and we sponsor them they also have a Facebook page

Probably my best bet is to try and build some relationships from Knoxville, west.

I don't mind doing research or running solo, but it's nice to hang it with some folks from time to time.

If you need specific help with something regarding research, shoot me a PM, I'm sure I can help point you in the right direction. :)

Back
Top Bottom