new detector

emesis

Just gave away my safari to a friend. I have a deus which i will never give up. but it sucks for salt water beaches.The safari became too heavy to really enjoy, so i'm turning my attention to the Equinox series. Which would be better for the beach(i think i know the answer)the 600 or the 800.? Users of both please chime in. The weight of either is what attracts me to the series. Money is not the deciding factor.

Just gave away my safari to a friend. I have a deus which i will never give up. but it sucks for salt water beaches.The safari became too heavy to really enjoy, so i'm turning my attention to the Equinox series. Which would be better for the beach(i think i know the answer)the 600 or the 800.? Users of both please chime in. The weight of either is what attracts me to the series. Money is not the deciding factor.

If money is not the issue why wouldn't you go with the 800? More adjustability, more modes...why not?

For beach hunting only the 600 will do everything you need it to do. You don't need the gold frequencies. You don't need the tone adjustments. You will dig it all.

I think some folks aren't reading the original post. Wish I could answer your question.

For beach hunting only the 600 will do everything you need it to do. You don't need the gold frequencies. You don't need the tone adjustments. You will dig it all.

What he said. I have a 600 and it uses the same programs and frequencies as the 800 in beach mode. But hell if money is no worries go for the 800 its an even better machine and comes with the wireless headphones which you wont have to buy.

I wouldn't discount the Kruzer, if the 600 and 800 are in your budget.

The base 14 khz. Kruzer has features the 600 will not have and you have to get the 800 to have them!

I can relate to the weight of your detector. I sold my excel ii and purchased the Nox 800. I can swing the Nox for hours without fatigue. Best of luck!

Hey wally did u get a nox? What do you think of it? Im getting ready to pull teigger on one!

Let me know if u love the nox and why

Brad
Been killing the homesites .alwys looking for company since ted is 700 miles away
Brad

Got silver 72 for the yr ..most dimes but a few were seared and half dimes with a few flowing hair..

If you have the 800 then you "have" the 600 with more features, settings, options. The wireless hp make up the $ difference. For me it was an easy choice- 800.

Back
Top Bottom