My New AT Pro arrived! Thanks Bart!!!

Gorgar

Elite Member
Just got my AT Pro from Bart at Big Boys Hobbies.!!! I shopped the big stores, the big web sites, and compared prices and customer service feedbacks. He is not a chain store. No Phone Menus. No Waiting. No salesmen. No BS. All I wanted was the AT Pro with no extras, and he give me a great price. Great shipping. Great Garret extras that came with it. Still a great price. Bart is IT. Thanks Bart. ...... Now I only have to wait till Christmas to try it!!!!
:woot:

My wife is buying me a probe for my detector and she said at first I would have to wait until Christmas to open it but with a little sweet talking I am picking it up tomorrow !!!

Yea. Mine is a Christmas gift from my family! I was first asked if I wanted an Ipad. I said "No thanks. How about an AT Pro?"
:drums:

I hear there is an app to metal detect on the Ipad, but I think the AT Pro should be better!

Yea. Mine is a Christmas gift from my family! I was first asked if I wanted an Ipad. I said "No thanks. How about an AT Pro?"
:drums:

I hear there is an app to metal detect on the Ipad, but I think the AT Pro should be better!

I love my IPAD but I would have made the same choice. Have fun with it !!

Lol I'm about to get one from bart myself He just has the most awesome no junk bundles. I'm in the same boat with the wife lol I think she will appreciate the hobby more when I pull out a fat diamond ring :D

Congrats on the pro. I got the at-gold from Bart this week. Really liking it.
Not a huge difference between the two from what I have read and heard.
Anyway happy hunting.

Back
Top Bottom