GP pin pointer first impressions

Fivepin

Elite Member
I ordered this 65 days ago and it got lost in the mail. I then ordered a whites TRX. I love it. But lo and behold...look what showed up in my mail tonight. First thoughts are that this really is a solid unit. For the price ($50 Canadian) I think it beats all of the other low end options. Mine can detect coins between 2-3 inches, has 360 degree sensing, feels well built and I bet this thing could go underwater briefly...don't think I'll try it ...but feels that tight.

https://youtu.be/N8h-6uzqsx4

Asides from the hiccup in shipping, its quite impressive for the money -

Thanks for sharing - I have a 2 and a half year old X-Pointer which is still going strong - Its lasted longer than the GPP I had. I also got a Nokta Pointer for creek bed hunting but was also interested in these GP Pointers for a gift -

I appreciate your time - cheers

I think that's the Garrett carrot ripoff, right? Not ripoff as in money, but technology? I think I remember you wanting to order it, and I believe I posted a link to one version...? Can't remember the original thread, but glad you finally got it and like it!

Last edited:
Looks like the ripoff with a different name.

This stuff burns me. Steals profits from us companies which affects US jobs......sorry for the rant.

Back
Top Bottom