GREAT service from Quality Detectors

choppadude

Forum Supporter
Just received my new XP Deus from Quality Detectors. Jeff was really patient with me and all the questions I had. This is my second high $ detector purchase from him and I am more than happy with the product as well as the service.

Only found one guy cheaper (only $25) but I know that Jeff's service is top notch and he tossed in a freebie too. As a matter of fact I will be ordering a second Deus ( Starter pack) this week from Jeff so my son can detect with me. We both had AT Pros to hunt with and now we will both have a Deus!

How was his price on the Deus compared to others? Or is it a standard price across the board?

Had one dealer try to sell me the Starter pack for $875, this is when everyone else is selling for $799 and advertising as such. When I showed him a couple ebay sellers doing such He threatened to turn them in until he found out that that was the new MSRP and he had been overcharging everyone for almost a month!

Only found one guy cheaper (only $25) but I know that Jeff's service is top notch and he tossed in a freebie too. As a matter of fact I will be ordering a second Deus ( Starter pack) this week from Jeff so my son can detect with me. We both had AT Pros to hunt with and now we will both have a Deus!

Do you adopt big kids?

An amount that small is not a deal breaker so long as the transaction is smooth. Thanks

An amount that small is not a deal breaker so long as the transaction is smooth. Thanks

Smooth as glass dealing with Jeff. And I can be a real pain to deal with as I ask 100 questions, change my mind several times and then need think about it some more LOL!

Had one dealer try to sell me the Starter pack for $875, this is when everyone else is selling for $799 and advertising as such. When I showed him a couple ebay sellers doing such He threatened to turn them in until he found out that that was the new MSRP and he had been overcharging everyone for almost a month!

Just wanted to make clear, this was not a forum sponsor that I am referring to in this post.

Please...adopt me!
Unlike Scuba I just hunt in parks...low maintenance! :lol:

Don't know how you find the time to hunt, deal with and learn so many great detectors.

Back
Top Bottom