Inland Lake Bonanza, Gold, Silver & Pile 'O Clad *UPDATED MOAR GOLD*

Irons

Forum Supporter
Scoopcam 1.6 grams of 10k Gold, Silver and Piles of Clad

One off the bucket list a Gold ring with a big gemstone and a first: 2 silver rings in one scoop!!! :wow: :cool: :bling: :detector:

This beach is amazing and I have only covered a small bit of it so far.

4 out of 6 rings were silver and gold, I gave the fish ring to a charming little girl floating around in a tube. ;)

Good hunting out there folks! :D

June 13- (2)RS.jpg

June 13- (5)RS.jpg

June 13- (6)RS.jpg

June 13- (8)RS.jpg

June 13- (10)RS.jpg

June 13- (11)RS.jpg

June 13- (12)RS.jpg

June 13- (13)RS.jpg

June 13- (14)RS.jpg

June 13- (15)RS.jpg

June 13- (18)RS.jpg

June 13- (21)RS.jpg

Last edited:
What an awesome hunt!! Great place you have found there!!

Congrats!! Love the pictures!

<*)))>{

Nice haul. Anxious to get back to MI before you, ScubaDetector and IceScratcher vacuum up all the goods :D:D

I know SD is out of commission for a little while, but it wouldn't put it past him to detect with one hand behind his back:yes:

Nice haul. Anxious to get back to MI before you, ScubaDetector and IceScratcher vacuum up all the goods :D:D

I know SD is out of commission for a little while, but it wouldn't put it past him to detect with one hand behind his back:yes:

You better hurry back because we're like caffeinated Pirates on a rampage this summer! pirates.gif

With finds like that you'll soon be in the FMDF hall of fame...

Zee of Mexico,:D
Hamid of Morroco,:D
18k of Japan, :D
and.....
Irons of MI :D

That was one hell of a hunt! Nice stone too! Glad we don't have bottom like that. Waves and shells are tough enough. Stones rolling around would be a PITA!:lol:

That was one hell of a hunt! Nice stone too! Glad we don't have bottom like that. Waves and shells are tough enough. Stones rolling around would be a PITA!:lol:

Thank You! :D We're pretty sure the stone is a Citrine, it's pretty.

Many of our inland lakes have a 6 or 8 inch layer of sand on top of rocks and shells. Hauling up a scoop full of rocks is tough on the scoop arm but, everything dropped in the last 500 years or so is sitting right there in range.

I wish Lake Michigan was like that more often!

Great looking hunt Irons... I think you are correct on the stone as well :)

Ever see any snapping turtles when you are hunting? Big ones?

Back
Top Bottom