The Fun Continues....

Digger-Dave

Forum Supporter
Today, I worked a defunct trolley park with our member, Sgt. Pepper.

I got these two Indian Heads. An 1865 and an 1889.

The '65 has seen better days, but the '89 looked like it was dropped young in life.

Attachments

• IMG_0155A.jpg
    IMG_0155A.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 386
  • IMG_0158A.jpg
    IMG_0158A.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 377
Last edited:
Guys, thanks again for the kind words.

This week was unusual. I managed 3 decent coins and some fun relics on two short hunts.

I don't know if I'm getting any better at this or if the locations I'm working are just loaded with decent stuff.

This defunct trolley park still has a lot of potential. My hunting buddy is still learning his MX Sport and seemed only to land a lot of trash. He only lasted less than an hour before the heat and dead finds made him call it quits.

Have a good week guys!

Thanks again!

Dave

This defunct trolley park still has a lot of potential. My hunting buddy is still learning his MX Sport and seemed only to land a lot of trash.

My one gripe with the MXS is that it, much like the MXT, absolutely loves bottle caps. I am probably going to relegate my MXS to a water/its raining machine. I dug probably 2 dozen bottle caps on saturday night. They all looked really good. Never would have dug them with my V3i.

My one gripe with the MXS is that it, much like the MXT, absolutely loves bottle caps. I am probably going to relegate my MXS to a water/its raining machine. I dug probably 2 dozen bottle caps on saturday night. They all looked really good. Never would have dug them with my V3i.

This is season 3 for me and the AT Pro. It's been a lot of fun running the machine wide open in Pro Mode.

My only beef is that, when doing the woods hunts, flat buttons come up in that same range as shot lead. Otherwise it sniffs out the good stuff well.

Back
Top Bottom