I would do this...

(Heavy)

Elite Member
untitled-1.jpg

for FREE!

especially if the screen was tight enough
maybe I will just buy one and load it up, go to the beach and wear my lime green shirt
imagesCAP0KZ4V.jpg

So how do we get the good stuff away from all the metalic trash at the end of our shift :shock: surely wouldn't trust any hired help

hey that could actually work... now do we burn off the rest?

I think we are almost in business

Oh I like your train of thought... so we barg up at night, off load the tractor and rig, sweep until dawn then load up and steam out to sea where we magnetically remove all iron and burn off the trash.

so we have what Chief
jackchief2.jpg
a bunch of pull tabs to sort through as usual

spoken like a true Pirate

I wonder if we have broken less than a dozen laws with this off shore plan

Well, yeah, but you forget to mention how we get the loot back to the cars....in our off-road custom chromed Segway with matching trailer.

Then we can call it a night....

You know we are laughing here but given enough money and a whole lot of crazy (which I have) there are enough public access beaches that arent even swept at night or have a controlling athority.

tug boat
short barg w/crain
tractor/hopper
electromagnet
lighter fluid

RETIREMENT PLAN!
jack.jpg
I'm in, just let me have a year to think about this :yes:

SORRY! If ya try to burn the pulltabs they will melt, at a lot lower temps that the gold and silver! Then all yer stuff would be stuck in an aluminum slag mass! ...I say scrap the iron, float off the paper and then hand pick the rest! Easy sorting tabs from rings, coins, chains and medallions! LOL

SORRY! If ya try to burn the pulltabs they will melt, at a lot lower temps that the gold and silver! Then all yer stuff would be stuck in an aluminum slag mass! ...I say scrap the iron, float off the paper and then hand pick the rest! Easy sorting tabs from rings, coins, chains and medallions! LOL

someone who listened in chem class... good point :shock:

Back
Top Bottom