• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

For you motorheads

Cherry Picker

Forum Supporter
My newest pony. A 2012 Shelby GT500 with Whipple 2.9L Supercharger. Scary fast. I don't care for the black because it's hard to keep clean, but I'll take it. Now bring on the Spring drags.

IMG_3722.jpg

IMG_3699.jpg

IMG_3697.jpg

Thats a looker! Man...what a packed engine bay! Theres no place to put a spare qt of oil or a little tub of brake fluid anywhere I can see!

You might consider that black is no harder to keep clean than other colors. Other colors are just easier to keep dirty.

Very cool Terry! Now out fit that bad boy with a stylish luggage rack to haul your guitars and detectors! :lol:

You still have the others? I was thinking a red one and a white one?

Yeah traded in my 2015 GT, the white and red one. I was planning on either upgrading my 2015 GT with a supercharger but then I'd have to upgrade the axles, drive line, trany, rear end. I'd end up with a fortune in it and still just have a very fast 2015 GT. There were only 500 or so of these Shelby's made in 2012 so it will be a great investment.

Had been looking at going with a 2018 Shelby GT350 but I was looking at $60k-$80k but this one came along. And its a Shelby GT500 not a GT350. Has a Whipple 2.9l Supercharger, 3" pulley for a nice boost of 17 PSI with all the needed hardware upgraded already. Only has 15k actual miles and runs like a mad ape. I'll have to learn to drive all over again. I had no idea what 850 horse was like.

Yes it is a manual 6 speed. All Shelby's are manuals. Has also been upgraded to a short throw shifter.

That is one nice ride Detector! The black is nice but I really liked the red and white.
With only 500 made it will definitely be a good investment, stay safe at the drags!

My newest pony. A 2012 Shelby GT500 with Whipple 2.9L Supercharger. Scary fast. I don't care for the black because it's hard to keep clean, but I'll take it. Now bring on the Spring drags.

Very sharp!!

Sold my '90 5-liter LX Hatch about three years ago.

It was a nice clean AZ car. It was rare to see one like this in New England.

With the 5 speed and 3.27's it would get 25MPG and go low 14's around 97MPH.

Detector, when you get ready to sell let us know...if it's like your detector sales, someone is going to get a terrific deal on an awesome car!:shock:

Thanks! 383-4BBL, 727 Trans, all matching #'s except the rear was supposed to have the 742 case according to the build sheet but this has the 489 case, which was replaced at some point.

That's a beauty to. What engine does she have ?

Very nice '68!!

Is that a real big block car? The distributor gives it away. ;)

Those '68 through '70 Chargers were likely the best looking cars Chrysler ever made.

Always wanted one. :D

Back
Top Bottom