Thank God for metal detectors!!

Flush Draw

Elite Member
I was practicing shooting my bow out of my tree stand tonight and folded my glasses up and hung them on the button part of my flannel shirt. When I bent over to get another arrow, guess what? They fell bouncing limb to limb and into a ton of three feet tall weeds. I just didn't have any luck finding them looking for them so I rode my quad back up to the house and got my AT Pro. I had them back in less then a minute. Its a wonder I didn't crunch my $400 glasses! Shew!! :shock:

Not only do metal detectors find platinum rings and gold necklaces, but they also find glasses! Gotta love it :lol:

Metal detectors rock. Today I lost a nut. Not that kind a 3/8-24- NF and couldn't see it but Whites DFX came thru in 5 minutes. Saved a trip to the hardware store. ;):D

What did they ring up as? :?:

You know I didn't even look to see what the number was. I had several iron hits and then a high tone. I pulled the coil away and moved the weeds around there they were. I thought I knew where they landed and I had moved the weeds around looking. Im guessing they never hit the ground but stayed in the top of the weeds. When I moved the weeds around to look for them they went with. Lucky didn't step on them but I was careful watching where my foot placement was.

Back
Top Bottom