Sunday AM on the space Coast!

pjsouthflorida

Hasn't been all that great hunting on Space Coast Lake Atlantic lately but there were some waves finally yesterday and we all know how waves can have an effect on jewelry:yes:

Ladies .925 wide band, Heavy men's .925 (distressed style -not damage from scoop:lol:), and small tungston ring.
Bausch & Lomb Vintage Shooters Glasses 10k overlay.
And of course, 1 thousand pull tabs, bottle caps, and hair pins!

Happy Hunting everybody and thanks for looking!

Attachments

• spacecoast2.jpg
    spacecoast2.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 354
  • bausch&lombshooter.jpg
    bausch&lombshooter.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 343
Nice 3 ringer day! Those shooters glasses look new. Someone is sad to lose those for sure. I have found numerous glasses and none are in very good shape. Must have been on the surface or just dropped hours before you dug them. Nice job, gold next time!

Nice 3 ringer day! Those shooters glasses look new. Someone is sad to lose those for sure. I have found numerous glasses and none are in very good shape. Must have been on the surface or just dropped hours before you dug them. Nice job, gold next time!

Thanks- yup they were about 3 inches down and I am way surprised I didn't damage them bringing them up although there was a fairly good abrasion on one of the lenses - maybe from my scoop - gold is good but I really like those interesting finds like that! Inscription on cross bar indicates late 50's to early 60's.

If you go by the weight and not by the piece, that ladies .925 wide band is like having found several more thiner silver bands!
Consider you have found more than 2 silver rings today!:D

Nice finds, I was not so lucky on the rings, but found 4 pair of sunglasses Sunday morning.

Back
Top Bottom