ENDED Win a Fisher F2 Single Coil!!

Facebook and Twitter are both free to sign up for and free to use.
Not your fault people can't sign up for those. They apparently have e-mail addresses, since they signed up to these forums, which is all you need to have.

Thanks for such a wonderful contest!

Thanks for the kind words Buried. I know a couple emails is not indicative of the vast amount of users on the forums, just wanted to make sure anyone who might have concerns feels comfortable in the fact that I don't need to steal your money ;)

I'm shocked to see this. Glad my contest isn't MD or business related. Keep your head up and stay the course. I for one enjoy seeing your updates on both twitter and Facebook.

Congrats on the XP ventures.

Chris Z

How are you going to pick the winner. some of us might have different names on each, will that matter. I liked and followed btw.

How are you going to pick the winner. some of us might have different names on each, will that matter. I liked and followed btw.

All the twitter and Facebook names will be thrown in a hat, and my 6 year old will reach in and pull out a winner. I'm even going to video tape it and post it on YouTube, so it's ok if your forum name doesn't match your Facebook or Twitter name.

Im pretty sure if Vlad or Carol felt anything weird about your offers they would of shut your contests down.

I kidnapped them. And let me tell you, they are none too happy in the trunk of my car ;). Donations for the release of Vlad and Carol can be sent to the North Pole ;) ;)

So...Somebody help me out...When did making a profit or benefiting from one's own generosity become a "bad thing"?:?::?::?::?:

Twittered Followed, Liked - I am planning a trip to Hawaii later in the year to visit my son and daughter-in-law. Maybe I'll run into you there and check out your selection of equipment.

Thanks for the contest!

Yeah, don't sweat it. You could give away free money and some people would still complain and question your motives.

You mean you are giving away like $1000 worth of free stuff and there is something in it for you? How terrible.

yep..what he said lol. dont sweat the ill tempered or the ones unable to grasp the concept of a business giving away merchandise as a way to advertise, and build a business thru any legal means allowed.
It never entered my mind you are out to scam anyone, or cheat anyone out of anything. you are simply building a business and this is but one means to that end. kudo's to you for this contest!!
now pick me or i will invoke the dreaded curse of the pulltab upon you!! :laughing::laughing:

Back
Top Bottom