Annoying E-trac sounds

diggerfab

I know E-tracs are good machines but I don't like the way they sound/detect. does minelab make a machine that doesn't work like the e-trac? One that has a typical beep like the AT Pro for example.

I came to my Etrac from an ATPro, and also absolutely hated the barrage of different sounds. As usual, I’m too dumb to quit once I start something and after awhile it all made sense. Now I wouldn’t trade it for anything.

If the flutey sounds of “multi tones” are just not your cup of tea, you can always set your tones to 1,2 or 4 tones.

I think he is referring to all the ooing and ahing the Etrac makes on iron.

Stick with the Etrac, very good coin Hunter.

Personally, sometimes i just know within a very short period of time if i'm not going to gel with a machine or not, i don't fight it, i learn what i can and sell it on, no sense tormenting over it.

Hunt in 2 tone ferrous. This will give you a grunt on iron and higher tones for non ferrous targets.

I like the multi tone myself and love the non fe co numbers of the etrac. Once you learn it I doubt you will want to part with it.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

I know E-tracs are good machines but I don't like the way they sound/detect. does minelab make a machine that doesn't work like the e-trac? One that has a typical beep like the AT Pro for example.

After you hear the sweet sound of silver a Minelab E-Trac can make a few times you will be able to answer your own questions.

They dont call them silver suckers for nothing.

Back
Top Bottom