Albuquerque

azdirtdigger

Elite Member
I will be in Albuquerque for the next 6 weeks volunteering at the Balloon Fiesta. Would love to meet up an get a hunt or two in while I'm here.

Hit me up if you have the time and inclination to put a hunt together.

If you from the area and don't have time to get out I would love some feed back on where to get out. I'm into old coins and tokens etc... shoot me a pm if you can help me out.

Happy hunting!

There's lots of small old parks in and near downtown, they had a few thousand people in 1890. Outside of the historic Spanish Plaza, I'd guess it's OK to detect there? Best wishes.

I will be in Albuquerque for the next 6 weeks volunteering at the Balloon Fiesta. Would love to meet up an get a hunt or two in while I'm here.

Hit me up if you have the time and inclination to put a hunt together.

If you from the area and don't have time to get out I would love some feed back on where to get out. I'm into old coins and tokens etc... shoot me a pm if you can help me out.

Happy hunting!

Thx for the reply George. I did get out a couple days ago and hit a local park. Found some clad and a silver charm.
I hunt wherever I go. I just enjoy meeting other detectors and sharing a hunt or two. I've met some great folks and saw some interesting places I would never have found on my own in the short time I spend in these areas.

Happy hunting all

Hi all. Probably my last chance this weekend to get out for a hunt with someone local. Starting next week we will start to get really busy with the Balloon Fiesta. Anyone interested in getting out this next weekend for a hunt??

Sorry I missed you im near Albuquerque, I havnt been out in quite a while... maybe next year. The balloonists had a great run this year.

I did get out several times. Found clad and a couple cheap trinkets. No old coins, which are my primary target.
It would have been nice too have a hunting partner, maybe next time.
I am spending a month in Las Cruces, maybe I'll find a local there to detect with.

Happy hunting.

Back
Top Bottom