Just bought a Whites TRX from kellyco for..

Jay_781

Elite Member
34 dollars.. Well really $150 but I had $125 in gift certificates soo only 34 out of pocket, cant beat that, still dont think people should buy from there though:laughing:.. I have a BH platinum in the mail and should be here tomorrow that I bought off a member here seaninnh (Thanks Sean).. There is something about this detector that piqued my interest soo now I own one.. Bh will take one day I can only imagine how long the TRX will take now :D i hope they surprise me

Bought my Vulcan 360 from kellyco, it lasted 3 weeks before it quit working, sounds like a marble rolling around in the actual probe. Called them 3 times now and they say they will ship me a return label, but they still never have, it's been 2 weeks now

Bought my Vulcan 360 from kellyco, it lasted 3 weeks before it quit working, sounds like a marble rolling around in the actual probe. Called them 3 times now and they say they will ship me a return label, but they still never have, it's been 2 weeks now

Unfortunately, not an uncommon story. :roll::roll::roll:

Thats why I bought the TRX.. I know better when it comes to anything kellyco, and now you do..

keep the TRX on the down low. Don't want just anybody knowing how bad arse they are. Tip of the day. You hunt ball fields where the bleachers are. Run the TRX down against the concrete pad when you get done with the detector. The coins that barely rolled off the concrete will take care of the TRX payments:D

Yeah im really enjoying it.. its a fun little machine, havent been able to get out as much as id like lately but that'll change soon.. Thanks for the deall again bud, im thinking about going up your way to that bottle dump I told you about last year, if you wanna get together when im up that way ill give ya a call.. I forgot I made this thread, now I can update the fact that I got the TRX for free since they sent it to my brothers house in a completely different city, still trying to figure out how they pulled that one off.. Stay away from kellyco people

Stay away from kellyco people

I have only used them once, but they gave me a great deal on a refurbished coil, and shipping was above average but not blazing. The thing about Kellyco is they are kind of like the Best Buy of Metal Detecting, they will have just about anything you need, but the price you see is the price you pay, if you want that better deal you're better off going with a ma and pop place that takes the time to learn your name.

HH,
Rich

Just used my TRX for the first time today, good god its waaaaaay better then that harbor freight one i had. It took seconds to locate my target. I love it!!

Yea...I am terribly frustrated with the harbor freight PP. For what it is, it's great but I still can't find 2/5 digs. I want a TRX and am saving for it. Gonna buy from Bart when I get the funds up.

Just used my TRX for the first time today, good god its waaaaaay better then that harbor freight one i had. It took seconds to locate my target. I love it!!

So you found your car parked in the drive during a blizzard - H3ll you have twisted my arm - I need one :lol:

Deal with FLPhil. He's quick to respond and Ive never had an issue with him. Cant really speak for the other sponsors.

Back
Top Bottom