BIGGEST BEST GOLD!!! Great day! "long winded"

What a great story and nice finds! My great grandfather has a Masonic ring very similar to that! I too have been getting down about not finding much of anything valuable and reading this really put things into perspective for me. Of course it's a wonderful feeling to find jewelry but I need to remember to do this for the fun or else I'll end up getting burnt out again. Thanks for the inspiration :D

Congrats! Nice finds. I've found 3 rings in the last week. One was a 10k 1935 class ring & my first gold & the other 2 were junk.

I'm using a Garrett AT Pro & at first I was only hunting silver coins, I was only digging vdi's of 80+. Now I dig vdi's 50 & above since I've started looking for gold. My 10k ring was hitting around 55. Not sure how close the vdi's readings are from machine to machine.

THANKS GUYS!!! I had a blast and really look forward to doing more detecting this year than last. Just finished my waterproof compadre, and will do some land hunting with it as well. I hope to get out and find more jewelry soon.

Back
Top Bottom